The Order of Cade
Thermos is a small city on some of the tropical isles off of Sathizeer. It is currently governed by Oreal Nanther and seems to have an infestation of Dagan’s Cultist.
Notable Sites of the Town
- The Governor’s Home- A large mansion with a well manicured lawn of thick green grass. The house appears to be very old and was probably one of the first structures built on the island. Until recently it housed a secret shrine to Dagan that had been there for over 400 years. Apparently it was created by Artoris, but the Order has recently destroyed it.
- Shanties- The numerous shanties surrounding the town proper appear to be roughly divided into refugee groups. The dwarves stay in one area, half-orcs in another, etc etc.
- The Bountiful Tide General Store- This store is much nicer than those around it and everyone seems to speak very highly of it. It appears to be like most other general stores in the area, but it does have an odd petition asking for locals to support the refugees culture by allowing an annual festival to take place.
- The Bubbling Brew- This tavern is probably the second largest building in town. It is made up of a mishmash of materials but seems to be in good repair. From the windows comes a boisterous song about the sea and the smell of grilled seafood. It also doubles as an inn but it doesn’t appear to have many customers at the moment. One of the cooks, Patty, tried to poison the Order when they arrived but failed. She was pursued and took her own life rather than tell them the secret of Dagan’s Cult.
- Bertha’s Instrument Shop- A small shop ran by a cheerful, old gnome. She is a native of the island and didn’t seem to know much of the festival or of any cult activity in the area.